Thursday, April 19, 2012

It is raining

I think its time for april resolutions. i

get this feeling each time i have to write an essay. half way through, before the panic, there is a zen. all is right, I am more awake than i have been the past few weeks, and its time to clean spaces.

The physcial realm will always need cleaning. I generate more mess than anyone I know.
[ Encountering someone messy cannot count as knowing them. ]
For this I compensate by cleaning more.

The computer desktop looks just like the desktop it sits on. I can see a strip of table here and there, and I know it exists, but because it does not get in anyone's way, there will never be an urgency to clear it.

A surge of inspiration....

wait.

Am I procrastinating from an essay?

How sneaky you.

I shall write you down and archive you.


Proposal for an art work.

I will select a place on the map, and you will do the same, we will draw a straight line between the two and meet in the middle as best as possible.

Upon meeting we can take a photo, have a meal, spend a day together, or just depart.

Lets continue until our choices align and no compromise has to be made.

No comments: