"you had me at hello"
+ I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people -- Van Gogh
Sunday, June 14, 2009
watching a mac book pro start up is amazing. it takes your breath away. ok i'm probably exaggerating a lot, but after 4 hours at pc fair, i think u don't have much breath in u anymore. if anyone tries to tell me that i should have gotten something else instead, or that i should have gotten it from ELSEWHERE. firstly, no if u are unconvinced u may talk to ben, mc or my sis(who knows nothing about macs only that 13 inch is too small). secondly oh fine i know. and i was over that small fact(don't ask), the minute the mac book greeted me in every language it had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment