Saturday, December 31, 2005

to infinity and beyond!

hello everyone!
this is my last post for 2005, and at this moment for the past 4 hours i have been all over backstreet songs. i really like their new album and the dvd is rather nice. except the darn fact that lyrics are not included. backstreet is part of my childhood! the first time i actually got like music radio liking and now adicting was cos of them. haha. and partically the person sitting beside me when i was 9. haha of my super lousy memory, just think. this is something i rmb:)

some of my fav lines [just from the album never gone]

i love the whole of incomplete and crawling back to you :)

~*I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go Some days I'll make it through, and then there's nights that never end I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me But still I have to say I would do it all again, just want you to know--just want you to know [ the whole song is rather nice]


~*Sure part of this place would cheer if I die, but don't let 'em take away your beautiful smile--weird world [nice:)]

~*Her attitude made a part of her landscape Riding her bike through alphabet city
~*She said "What good is tomorrow without a guarantee?" She can lick her lips and smile and make you want to believe
~*That the consequences of your actions really are just a game That your life is just a chain reaction taking you day by day She says nothing's forever in this crazy world Still I'm falling in love with the right now poster girl --poster girl [this song is really cute]


~*I know I promised you forever There's no stronger word I can use to reassure you when the storm is raging outside You're my safest place to hide
~*I climb inside your heart and still find You're my safest place to hide --safest place to hide


~*My heart did time in Siberia Was waiting for the lie to come trueCause it's all so dark and mysteriousWhen the one you want doesn't want you too --Siberia

~*The things we did The things we said Keep coming back to me and make me smile again You showed me how, to face the truth Everythings thats good in me I owe to you -- never gone [dun agree with the whole song, but i love this part]

~*Oh tomorrow the sun will shine and dry the tears from your eyes
~*This is a song for the unloved This is the music for one last cry This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind -- the unloved. [should check this song out. very very touching.]


happy new year y'all.
pray hard for me too. 2006 will be totally cluttered and i need all the help and support i will need.
pray for health in all aspects, pray for wisdom and guidance in decisions and choices, pray for doing what is right, pray that we take care of all around us, pray that we never forsake God, never forsake our responsibility to him, to ourselves, to the school, to our passion, pray for others even in our most needy times, pray we never stray.

-keep us strong, have faith

love all of you my friends:) 412, seniors, sch mates, ex-ny peeps, church peeps, ex-teachers, cca peeps, juniors, hses comm, and whoever i know but cannot be classified in the above. haha i confirm can't miss you-who-is-readin-this-rite?
cya. oh and if you fall under sch mates, you have one free hug if you are the first 30 who come to me with the password: lorraine, you're the best!
[thanks for making my day, week, year!]

No comments: