hello there! i'm very bored so i shall write here!
Yellow - Coldplay
Look at the stars; look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow
I came along; I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow
And Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
You know I love you so
You know I love you so
I swam across; I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cos you were all yellow
I drew a line; I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
For you I bleed myself dry
For you I bleed myself dry
It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for(you)
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do
la dee da. haha hm...
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves,
Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
yea!
=)=) yep, uh... have fun with making your wood thingies for the carnival =)=) sleep well, take care=)
ashley.
ok i realise this is ages ago. intended to post this. but did not. heh heh. sorry. bit late. but yea carn was good.
wabb
No comments:
Post a Comment